Products to Help Ensure Safety and Reassure Your Customers
Kim Paper is working with its suppliers to bring you the most advanced products to help protect the public and enable a smooth transition back to face-to-face business. Watch this page for updates or check our catalog.
The first concentrate to receive EPA registration for SARS-CoV-2. A 3-minute kill claim at one ounce dilution - use less product! More info:
- A concentrated four-in-one disinfectant that cleans, disinfects, deodorizes and sanitizes a wide range of surfaces.
- Inhibits growth of mold and mildew
This alkaline pH product is effective at killing a wide range of bacteria and viruses in 3 minutes or less (Influenza Type A in 1 minute and Norovirus in 5 minutes). Effective at killing odor causing bacteria as well as able to sanitize soft surfaces such as drapes, furniture cushions and more. No rinse required on non-food contact surfaces. Broad spectrum disinfectant. Compatible with the Checkmate electrostatic Dispensing system.
Capable of cleaning, sanitizing, disinfecting and deodorizing in a single step, Bioesque’s Botanical Disinfectant Solution is the natural solution for a wide range of cleaning challenges. This innovative product features the patented Thymox technology and a botanically derived active ingredient. 4-minute kill claim!
- Fights SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, Coronavirus Disease 2019) in just 4 minutes!
- On CBC’s list Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Fighting Products
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria, Viruses*, Fungi & Molds
- Bactericidal, Virucidal*, Tuberculocidal, and Fungicidal**
- Disinfect, Sanitize, Clean, and Deodorize in ONE STEP
- Kills, Destroys and Eliminates Household Germs
- No Rinse Required, even on food contact surfaces
- Sanitizes Soft Surfaces in just 2 minutes
- Eliminates 99.9% of most Allergens upon contact
- Formulated for use with Mechanical, manual, or battery/power operated sprayers
- Non-Abrasive and Non-Corrosive
- Non-Flammable – No Harmful Chemicals
- Heavy Duty Cleaner and Disinfectant
- Ready-to-Use Formula, Safe for Everyday Use
- Pleasant Lemongrass Grapefruit Scent
- Formulated without phthalates, propylparaben, butylparaben, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-dnors, or NPE’s
1 Gallon, 5 Gallon and 16 Gallon Misters
The exclusive American Disinfect spray tip creates the perfect ultra-fine 55 micron mist that covers delicate surfaces with confidence. Perfect for hospitals, schools, public facilities or any sanitizing spray applications.
- Use with disinfectants and sanitizers to acheive hospital grade sterilization levels.
- Made in USA. Pump, molded body comprising 98% US components.
- 1, 5 or 16 gallon capacity.
- Comes standard with an 18” extension wand or optional 36”.
- 100 PSI pump on DMS-1 backpack.
- 220 PSI pump on DMS-5 and DMS-16.
- Triple mesh filters eliminate cloged tips on DMS-5 and DMS-16.
- Choose from 35, 50 and 100 ft. application hoses.
- Cordless DMS-1 backpack for the ultimate in flexibility.
- Cord length, DMS-5 is 20 ft., DMS-16 is 50 ft.
- Ergonomically designed tools and spray extensions.
- DMS-5 and DMS-16 have wheels and casters for effortless movement.
Adhesive-backed mats designed to clearly mark floors and provide customers with a safe place to stand while waiting in lines
- Provides Clear Direction – Universal “stop sign” shape with shoe prints marks where customers should stand; mats can be placed at safe intervals in virtually any configuration
- Stays in Place – Adhesive backing keeps the mat flat and in place, even with heavy cart and buggy traffic
- Hassle Free – Mats can be left in place during daily floor cleaning; floor scrubbers, mops, and brooms will pass right over them without causing damage
- Won’t Leave Residue – Stick-and-Stand mats are less likely to leave a sticky residue than floor decals
- Odor Resistant – Anti-microbially treated for protection from odors
- Slip Resistant – Low-profile high-traction surface provides additional traction and slip resistance
- Will perform for up to 3 to 4 months under normal use
Victory Cordless Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer
- Lightweight and portable at 10 lbs. Removable tank holds 2.25 gallons. MAXXcover more surface is less time with less wasted chemical!
- Voltage: 16.8V; Run time: 4 hours
- Capacity: 2.25 Gal.; Flow rate: 3.4/5.1/13.4 oz per min.
- Particle size: 40/80/110; 90 minute charge time
Victory Cordless Electrostatic Sprayer
- Includes 16.8V lithium ion battery, charger and deluxe carrying case. Lightweight and portable at 3.8 lbs. Removable tank holds 33.8 oz. of liquid.
- Voltage: 16.8V; Run time: 4 hours
- Capacity: 33.8 oz.; Flow rate: 2.8/3.6/11.2 oz per min.
- Tanks per charge: 22/25/31; Micron size: Small/Medium/Large
Stop the Mop for Cleaner, Safer Floors
The UniVacTM system is a compact adaptation of Kaivac’s multi award-winning Dispense-and-Vac system. This one-fill “no-mop” cleaning machine offers a simple approach to cleaner, safer floors in a nimble single-piece package, ideal for congested areas with limited storage. Its extreme cleaning capabilities enable hygienic results in even the heaviest soil and grease conditions, leaving floors really clean and bone dry.
• Up to 60 times better at removing soil and contaminants than mopping
• Reduces cleaning times and chemical costs while producing better results
• Reduces the risk of costly slips and falls
• Optimized for high grease environments like food service and industrial facilities
• Cuts water use by up to 75%
• Reduces chemical use by two-thirds or more
• Easy to maintain and repair — no technician needed
Meet Kaivac’s AutoVac Stretch. Kaivac’s extreme soil removal technology, combined with a quick-change Lithium-ion Power Pack and unique single-fill recycling option, enables unprecedented cleaning range in a walk-behind machine -- without loss of cleaning effectiveness.It offers autoscrubber performance at a fraction of the cost, and complexity.
• Cleans 25,000+ sq. ft. per hour
• Goes 25,000 sq. ft. or more between fill ups
• Add a second Power Pack for even greater cleaning range
• Removes ~ 99% of soil
• Reduces water usage by 75% or more
• Reduces cleaning chemical usage by 66% or more
• Easy to learn and use with the KaiTutorTM onboard video training system
• Extremely low cost of ownership n Meets LEED requirements for sustainable cleaning equipment
What Our Customers Are Saying
Kim Paper has been an integral part of our company's success strategy. Their top notch professionalism and pricing keep us returning for business, but it’s their customer service, knowledge, and availability that set them aside from the rest of the industry. As a rapidly growing janitorial company we require dependable, progressive solutions to different building challenges. Eugene and his staff always go above and beyond at every opportunity. If you're looking for a different level of service and a relationship with a company that cares about your credibility and success this is where you want to be.
- Jessie Mouton, CEO, ABS Commercial Cleaning
“Kim Paper have consistently provided products and services to match our needs. Their access to valuable resources supports our initiatives of continuous improvement."
- Federico Collazo, Director, Custodial Services, Leander ISD
I want to thank Kim Paper for its consistent and dependable service. They've been my most reliable provider, by a mile, and I always know that if there’s anything wrong with my order or my product that they'll make it right without me having to jump through hoops. We really appreciate it here at Ballet Austin and I have recommended them at every opportunity that I’ve had.
- Kent Pool, Facilities Manager, Ballet Austin
"MoreHands Maid Service has been using Kim Paper for quite some time now and we have always been pleased with their level of service. When I call in to place an order for the week, they always seem to have the products we need on hand. We appreciate all their efforts!
- Robert Revilla, MoreHands Maid Service
Eugene and his team at Kim Paper have been an integral part of our restaurant and catering operation over the past 5 years. The Kim Paper team is always responsive and willing to work with us as we continue to source new products. As our business has grown, they have been willing to take the necessary steps to accommodate us. Kim Paper has been a great vendor to work with and we plan to continue doing business with them for a very long time.
- Eric Silverstein, Founder, The Peached Tortilla
Kim Paper is one of the most respectful companies that I've ever had the privilege to work with. They meet all of my janitorial & custodial needs, down to purchasing equipment, chemicals and repairs! They fix all types of equipment from vacuum cleaners to floor machines. And the main thing that I like about Kim Paper is that they are local and I can just jump in my work truck and go pick up whatever I need.
- Anthony Davis, Eanes ISD Maintenance & Operation
I have been buying my supplies from Kim Paper for many years and they make the buying experience pleasant, painless and actually enjoyable. In today's VERY impersonal world, the buyng experience at Kim Paper is a very personal one which is very important to me. They have a wide range of products, are always getting new products in for us to try, and their pricing is competitive. I would highly recommend them to anyone to give them a try. You will not be sorry that you did!
- Don Tomasco, T4 Distribution
How can we help you? Call now!
REGISTER FOR KIM PAPER NEWS
SERVING DALLAS, AUSTIN, SAN MARCOS, SAN ANTONIO & THE HILL COUNTRY
AUSTIN WAREHOUSE / SHOWROOM
9519 N. Interstate 35
Austin, Texas 78753
If Sales Tax is not collected by the Seller, Purchaser agrees that Use Tax is imposed, unless otherwise exempt, and must be paid on items bought.
© Copyright Kim Paper Company. All rights reserved.