Products to Help Ensure Safety and Reassure Your Customers
Kim Paper is working with its suppliers to bring you the most advanced products to help protect the public and enable a smooth transition back to face-to-face business. Watch this page for updates or check our catalog.
Adhesive-backed mats designed to clearly mark floors and provide
customers with a safe place to stand while waiting in lines
- Provides Clear Direction – Universal “stop sign” shape with shoe prints marks where customers should stand; mats can be placed at safe intervals in virtually any configuration
- Stays in Place – Adhesive backing keeps the mat flat and in place, even with heavy cart and buggy traffic
- Hassle Free – Mats can be left in place during daily floor cleaning; floor scrubbers, mops, and brooms will pass right over them without causing damage
- Won’t Leave Residue – Stick-and-Stand mats are less likely to leave a sticky residue than floor decals
- Odor Resistant – Anti-microbially treated for protection from odors
- Slip Resistant – Low-profile high-traction surface provides additional traction and slip resistance
- Will perform for up to 3 to 4 months under normal use
Victory Cordless Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer
- Lightweight and portable at 10 lbs. Removable tank holds 2.25 gallons. MAXXcover more surface is less time with less wasted chemical!
- Voltage: 16.8V; Run time: 4 hours
- Capacity: 2.25 Gal.; Flow rate: 3.4/5.1/13.4 oz per min.
- Particle size: 40/80/110; 90 minute charge time
Victory Cordless Electrostatic Sprayer
- Includes 16.8V lithium ion battery, charger and deluxe carrying case. Lightweight and portable at 3.8 lbs. Removable tank holds 33.8 oz. of liquid.
- Voltage: 16.8V; Run time: 4 hours
- Capacity: 33.8 oz.; Flow rate: 2.8/3.6/11.2 oz per min.
- Tanks per charge: 22/25/31; Micron size: Small/Medium/Large
Stop the Mop for Cleaner, Safer Floors
The UniVacTM system is a compact adaptation of Kaivac’s multi award-winning Dispense-and-Vac system. This one-fill “no-mop” cleaning machine offers a simple approach to cleaner, safer floors in a nimble single-piece package, ideal for congested areas with limited storage. Its extreme cleaning capabilities enable hygienic results in even the heaviest soil and grease conditions, leaving floors really clean and bone dry.
• Up to 60 times better at removing soil and contaminants than mopping
• Reduces cleaning times and chemical costs while producing better results
• Reduces the risk of costly slips and falls
• Optimized for high grease environments like food service and industrial facilities
• Cuts water use by up to 75%
• Reduces chemical use by two-thirds or more
• Easy to maintain and repair — no technician needed
Meet Kaivac’s AutoVac Stretch. Kaivac’s extreme soil removal technology, combined with a quick-change Lithium-ion Power Pack and unique single-fill recycling option, enables unprecedented cleaning range in a walk-behind machine -- without loss of cleaning effectiveness.It offers autoscrubber performance at a fraction of the cost, and complexity.
• Cleans 25,000+ sq. ft. per hour
• Goes 25,000 sq. ft. or more between fill ups
• Add a second Power Pack for even greater cleaning range
• Removes ~ 99% of soil
• Reduces water usage by 75% or more
• Reduces cleaning chemical usage by 66% or more
• Easy to learn and use with the KaiTutorTM onboard video training system
• Extremely low cost of ownership n Meets LEED requirements for sustainable cleaning equipment
What Our Customers Are Saying
Kim Paper has been an integral part of our company's success strategy. Their top notch professionalism and pricing keep us returning for business, but it’s their customer service, knowledge, and availability that set them aside from the rest of the industry. As a rapidly growing janitorial company we require dependable, progressive solutions to different building challenges. Eugene and his staff always go above and beyond at every opportunity. If you're looking for a different level of service and a relationship with a company that cares about your credibility and success this is where you want to be.
- Jessie Mouton, CEO, ABS Commercial Cleaning
“Kim Paper have consistently provided products and services to match our needs. Their access to valuable resources supports our initiatives of continuous improvement."
- Federico Collazo, Director, Custodial Services, Leander ISD
"MoreHands Maid Service has been using Kim Paper for quite some time now and we have always been pleased with their level of service. When I call in to place an order for the week, they always seem to have the products we need on hand. We appreciate all their efforts!
- Robert Revilla, MoreHands Maid Service
Eugene and his team at Kim Paper have been an integral part of our restaurant and catering operation over the past 5 years. The Kim Paper team is always responsive and willing to work with us as we continue to source new products. As our business has grown, they have been willing to take the necessary steps to accommodate us. Kim Paper has been a great vendor to work with and we plan to continue doing business with them for a very long time.
- Eric Silverstein, Founder, The Peached Tortilla
Kim Paper is one of the most respectful companies that I've ever had the privilege to work with. They meet all of my janitorial & custodial needs, down to purchasing equipment, chemicals and repairs! They fix all types of equipment from vacuum cleaners to floor machines. And the main thing that I like about Kim Paper is that they are local and I can just jump in my work truck and go pick up whatever I need.
- Anthony Davis, Eanes ISD Maintenance & Operation
I have been buying my supplies from Kim Paper for many years and they make the buying experience pleasant, painless and actually enjoyable. In today's VERY impersonal world, the buyng experience at Kim Paper is a very personal one which is very important to me. They have a wide range of products, are always getting new products in for us to try, and their pricing is competitive. I would highly recommend them to anyone to give them a try. You will not be sorry that you did!
- Don Tomasco, T4 Distribution
How can we help you? Call now!
REGISTER FOR KIM PAPER NEWS
SERVING DALLAS, AUSTIN, SAN MARCOS, SAN ANTONIO & THE HILL COUNTRY
AUSTIN WAREHOUSE / SHOWROOM
9519 N. Interstate 35
Austin, Texas 78753